Green Kite UK is a home improvements business in the UK with an extensive product portfolio including windows, doors, conservatories, garage door products with other products being introduced soon.
An opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward we are looking for a Regional Foot-Canvassing Manager.
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Closing date: None
Location: North East
Status: Full time, part Time
Reporting to the Telecan and Showroom Administration Manager
- To ensure achievement of the Company prescribed lead and pitch targets
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Telemarketing and multiple products, ensuring a professional and customer focused approach at all times.
- To contact customers, utilising Company issued data and scripts.
- Achievement of lead and pitch targets as specified by the Telecan and Showroom Administration Manager
- Undertaking all training provided by the Company
- To ensure you read, understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the company’s Equal Opportunities policy in place from time to time
- To ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- To undertake other ‘ad hoc’ duties which may be delegated from time to time by the Telecan and Showroom Administration Manager
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure to achieve demanding targets
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated
- Reliable and flexible
Knowledge & skills
- Previous telemarketing experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Numerate and literate
If you would like to apply for any of the positions please send your C.V. with covering letter referencing the position you are interested in to: Green Kite UK Ltd, Clavering House, Clavering Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3NG or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org