Green Kite UK is a home improvements business in the UK with an extensive product portfolio including windows, doors, conservatories, garage door products with other products being introduced soon.
An opportunity for individuals to drive their career forward we are looking for a Regional Foot-Canvassing Manager.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: None
Location: North East
Status: Full time
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Surveyor’s data base – error rate below 0.20%
- Volume Measured
- To qualify all contract details with customers, ensuring that all products that are on the contract are measured correctly for manufacturing purposes, providing detailed drawings where required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To contact customer and arrange a mutually convenient time to carry out the survey.
- To confirm with the customer details/designs on the contract ensuring they are happy with and understand what they have ordered.
- To undertake the survey ensuring accurate measurements and drawings are taken. Complete confirmation of survey sheet, explain to the customer and obtain signature. Confirm an anticipated installation date.
- To complete installation notes and on-site risk assessments accurately.
- To raise VOC’s (variation of contract) for any alterations to contract i.e. extra window, and notify Sales Force and Operations Manager of contract changes.
- To input survey onto survey network, manage paperwork, check input, print hard copy and costings (applies to input Surveyors only)
- To input and manage job efficiently either by central or laptop.
- To complete SGO order, outside purchase orders and the PVCu cutting sheet.
- To effectively self monitor surveys.
- To process all completed paperwork through survey Co-ordinator.
- To bring to the attention of the customer and the Installation Manager contracts involving unusual or difficult installation problems (including existing structural defects).
- To highlight to the ROM any contracts which could be deemed as being a liability to the company.
- To deal with all problems that may occur with the survey.
- To undertake other work of which you are capable and carry out other duties which may be required.
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety
- Understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Company’s equal opportunities policy in place from time to time
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- Numeracy skills
- Administration skills
- Valid full driving licence
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated
- Good telephone manner
- Valid full driving licence
- Mathematics and English
- Surveying in the Window and Door Industry
- Previous survey experience
- Positive Attitude
If you would like to apply for any of the positions please send your C.V. with covering letter referencing the position you are interested in to: Green Kite UK Ltd, Clavering House, Clavering Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3NG or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org